- Are they unfazed by changes to their normal routine?
- Do they use a range of strategies to control their feelings?
- Are they happy to follow instructions without support from others?
- Are they prepared to try out new things even though they feel a little nervous?
- Are they happy to have a go at something even though they are unsure if it will work?
- Do they keep their emotions in check when the going gets tough?
- Are they good at just getting on with things without the need to be reminded?
- Are they confident that that they can make an idea even better?
- Are they good at putting their point across to others?
- Do they generate questions to link ideas related to their learning challenge?
- Do they use their imagination to improvise?
- Can they come up with several ideas when solving problems?
- Can their devise a whole range of questions to ask different people?
- Do they use techniques like mind maps to show their thinking?
- Are they curious about new things and are prepared to ask questions?
- Do they finish tasks within a given time framework?
- Do they look for relationships between things and explain ideas to others?
- Are they able to review and then reset targets for learning?
- Do they reflect on who has helped them to learn and why?
- Do they understand what might have prevented them from learning effectively?
- Can they appreciate when a task has been completed to the best of their ability?
- Do they take time to consider experiences and what needs to be done next?
- Do the regularly check and edit their own work?
- Do they consider whether a task has been completed within a given framework?
- Are they able to give others feedback about their performance?
- Are they prepared to listen to the point of view of others?
- Do they show empathy with others?
- Do they listen and follow instructions independently?
- Can they improve their own learning by imitating others?
- Do they work harmoniously and constructively with others in a joint activity?
- Do they ensure that everyone takes turn when talking?
- Do they work readily in different teams?