- Can they dress and undress independently?
- Do they manage their own personal hygiene, including hand washing and blowing their nose?
- Do they persevere and stay involved, particularly when trying to solve a problem or reach a satisfactory conclusion?
- Do they show tenacity when working on a task?
- Can they persevere on a task on their own?
- Do they maintain attention and concentrate well?
- Do they sit attentively when required to do so?
- Do they respond positively to a significant experience showing a range of suitable feelings?
- Do they select and use activities independently?
- Can they test out their own ideas although they may not always be able to explain their thinking?
- Are they willing to have a go at new experiences?
- Do they keep working on their own or as part of a group when working on a task?
- Do they reflect on the consequences of words and actions of self and others?
- Can they take feedback on board and suitably moderate their actions accordingly?
- Can they choose something and explain to others what they have achieved?
- Can they work as part of a group or class, taking turns and sharing fairly?
- Do they show consideration to the feelings of others when working as part of a group?
- Do they show enough confidence to initiative ideas?
- Are they happy to try out new activities and speak in a familiar group?
- Can they express a range of emotions fluently and appropriately?
- Do they show developing awareness of their own needs, views and feelings?
- Are they sensitive to the needs, views and feelings of others?
- Do they form good relationships with adults and peers?