Meet Resilience Rhino who says “Being resilient makes me brilliant because I never give up”.
His characteristics are:
- Recognising and reducing distractions; knowing when to walk away
and refresh yourself.
- Creating your own best environment for learning.
- Keeping going in the face of difficulties, channelling the energy of frustration productively.
- Knowing what a slow and uncertain process learning often is.
- Being able to lose yourself in learning becoming absorbed in what you are doing; rapt and attentive, in a state of ‘flow’.
- Perceiving subtle nuances, patterns and details in experience.